Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

Not sure you noticed, but I have sucked at blogging regularly lately. I read a lot, but apparently have not been motivated to actually write about what I've read. So here is what my plan is for the new year...I am going to write about every book that I read. I'll recap what I finish, write about why I didn't finish any book that I don't finish, discuss who recommended the book to me or why I chose it.
So, to start out...I am currently reading two books; Rest You Merry by Charlotte MacLeod and Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane. I decided to read Rest You Merry because my mom has most of the Charlotte MacLeod books and I was at home and organized her books. So I decided to borrow the first Peter Shandy book. I checked Shutter Island out from the library because I like the movie and I recently saw an interview of Dennis Lehane, so I decided to check out the book.
See, that is the way I tend to pick books...convenience, movie, author, cover (yes, I judge books by the cover). If you have a suggestion of a book that I should read, feel free to suggest it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment