Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Resolution: To Blog and Stuff

I realize I haven't posted in, like, forever. I also haven't read in, like, a week. I'm blaming it all on winter. I can't really get myself to do much of anything during the winter except lay on the couch and watch TV. That's why, really, the concept of New Years Resolutions are so flawed. Who is going to start doing ANYTHING in January? Unless I resolve to watch more TV, it's not happening.

However, today is March 1, which means it's spring! At least, in my eyes it is. And, so, I am going to resolve to read and blog more. My blog entries will probably be slightly different though. Rather than always having a huge entry about some big thing, I am going to try to do more bite-size entries about book news of the day. It seems to me that it will be a much more manageable way to blog with my busy lifestyle. There will still be bigger entries and reviews, but it won't be every day.

To amuse you until I blog again, check out this list of classic steamy novels from Entertainment Weekly. I haven't read any of them except "The Other Side of Midnight" by Sidney Sheldon and a few selected passages from "Clan of the Cave Bear" (I remember passing a bookmarked copy around Chemistry class in high school) ...

... but you'd better believe I have a few more books on my reading list now!

1 comment:

  1. I have never read any of those books, but I do own The Thorn Birds. I think I should read it!

    ReplyDelete