Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

Hello internet people, and welcome to The Book Tarts blog. This is a new endeavor between myself and my sister. I'll introduce us both and then we will get on with the posting about books soon.
My name is Kelly. I am the librarian of this duo. I live in a super tiny town in New Hampshire and work at a small college. I am in my early twenties and have an eclectic book selection. I am generally fond of vampire novels, Meg Cabot books, Stephen King books, chick lit, fantasy, teen books, and bodice-ripping romance novels. My tv and movie viewing is equally varied; it is not unusual for me to watch True Blood followed by Greek followed by Bones followed by Glee followed by The Bourne Identity followed by Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Your other faithful blogger is Jenny; she would be the journalist. She lives in a "small" town in Indiana (her small town is about 4 times as large as my small town) with her husband and cat. She is midtwenties and has an equally strange collection of books she reads. She has been known to read anywhere from Oprah book club selections to Star Wars novels with much of the same stuff that I read inbetween. She is also a fan of Meg Cabot, Stephen King, and vampire novels.
We already have some really interesting topics that we want to write about on here, so we should be posting fairly regularly. Some posts will be from just one of us, but we are planning on having some joint posts also. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment